Cool If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ideas

If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything. Your registered epic account is. If you uninstall the game, all items will be removed from your account.

10 Things DELETED From FORTNITE That May NEVER Come Back Chaos
10 Things DELETED From FORTNITE That May NEVER Come Back Chaos from www.clipzui.com

For a while now i have been wanting to connect my xbox account to an epic account i have (since i did not connect it when i first got fortnite) and i have been playing for a while now and have spent alot of money i do not want to lose everything will i if i do that? Open the epic games launcher app on your computer. Click on uninstall to confirm and it will delete the fortnite files from the original location.

10 Things DELETED From FORTNITE That May NEVER Come Back Chaos

Open the epic games launcher app on your computer. Click on the settings gear next to the fortnite thumbnail and select the uninstall option. Nothing to worry about there. Steam removes all games installed under the steam installation directory when you uninstall it, but it does not remove games installed in other folders.